6770 Paradise Rd
Las Vegas, NV, 89119
OVERVIEW OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
Information we collect and use:
- Account Information: This informs us about who you are, how to contact you, your shipping and billing information, and any account preferences you have created within for our website.You may be required to provide account information to use some of DaVinci’s services, such as completing a purchase or entering promotions.
- Purchase and Warranty Information: Age verification information, your warranty number, your DaVinci device serial number, any claims or issues you've reported to us related to your device or the warranty, and any other information related to your purchase of a device or service from us. Purchase and Warranty Data is collected only if you elect to provide it to us in the course of using the DaVinci website or customer support services, receiving customer support and making a warranty claim.
- Product Data: DaVinci device's serial number, an app login ID, information about your bluetooth connected device paired through the DaVinci app, and any Diagnostic Data and Technical Data. Product Data and Usage is collected automatically if you connect a DaVinci device to the DaVinci app.
- Diagnostic Data: We collect data about your use of a DaVinci device or the DaVinci app and how well they are working. This includes, for example, when you turn the device on or off, which firmware version you have installed, device features used, when you open or close the app, the app version that you have installed and the app features that you use. As Diagnostic Data is part of Product Data, Diagnostic Data is collected automatically if you download and use the DaVinci app or connect a DaVinci device to the app. Diagnostic Data does not include Usage Data.
- Technical Data is any information we collect as we operate our websites and apps, like your IP address when you connect to our websites, your mobile device identifier, what browser you used to access our site and what operating system you're using, the movement of your mouse on the screen and the length of time you spend on our website or app.
- Usage Data is any information that you share with us while using a DaVinci device while connected to the DaVinci app. Depending on the device that you use, this may include all details about a particular session, including stain entered and selected, dominant strain type, how much contents is loaded into the oven,number of draws, draw length, temperature, session length, dosage information (per draw and overall amounts consumed) as well as session rating.
- Location Data means the location that you share with us from your mobile/desktop device when you use the DaVinci app and connect your DaVinci device to the app. We can use your IP address to understand your location when you use the DaVinci app, however, we don't use your IP address to track or record your specific location, just the country and city where your login occurred. You can choose if and how you share your GPS location in your mobile/desktop device’s settings; you can choose to share (or not share) your GPS location, to only share your GPS location when the DaVinci app is open, or to share your GPS location all the time.
- Age Verification: The products that we sell on our website are highly regulated, and we age-restrict their sale. We are committed to preventing sales to minors and we take measures to mitigate this. We utilize trusted verification services to verify the information that you provide and ensure that you qualify to access and purchase products from our website. This process has been developed with the customer’s privacy in mind with detailed information neither shared nor accessible.In some cases, we might not be able to verify your age and/or identity through their verification service.
- Analytical Data: Like millions of other website owners, we use Google Analytics. Google Analytics is software that gathers data about our visitors (you). What does Google Analytics record? What website you came from to get here. How long you stay for. What kind of computer and browser you’re using..and quite a bit more. The tracking information allows us to better understand the kind of people who come to our site and what content they’re reading. This allows us to make better decisions about crafting content. We also use interest-based marketing, including remarketing. This allows us, through third party data, to show you an advertisement of our products at some point in the future. Occasionally, we will compile aggregate statistics about the number of visitors this site receives and browsers being used. No personally identifying data is included in this type of reporting.
You can visit our website without giving away your personal information. DaVinci Vaporizer uses Signifyd, a service to guarantee fraud protection for e-commerce. This service gathers our customers past shopping experiences and rates the completed payment transactions. This helps to make for a safer online transaction by backing each order with a guarantee against fraud. At times, we may ask you to verify your identity, payment and purchase information in order to assure.
Credit/debit card data is never stored.
All modern browsers, through their settings, allow you to control how cookies are accepted and retained - or how to prevent and disable cookies from being used altogether. Because many features and functionality on the DaVinci Vaporizer website rely on cookies, it is strongly recommended that you allow them to be used. Blocking or otherwise rejecting cookies may prevent you from successfully adding items to your Shopping Cart, proceeding through Checkout or using any other services that require signing in.
Intended Use of Personal Data
Unless you are placing an order, completing an RMA/Exchange, registering a device, downloading, updating or using the DaVinci app, entering a promotion, giving us feedback or opting in to receive newsletters, we do not require any form of personal data from you. The only other personal information we gather is from Google Analytics, which helps us better understand our marketing efforts and the type of people who are interested in our product. Information that does not pertain to these purposes is not required. We do not sell any of our customer’s data. We only use it for the purposes of shipping, communicating, measuring analytics and how DaVinci products are used so that we may create better products going forward.
How We Protect Your Information
DaVinci Vaporizer is concerned with protecting your privacy and data, but we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit. When you enter sensitive information such as login credentials, registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using Secure Socket Layer technology (SSL). No method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure - Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We use an outside credit card processing companies to bill you for our orders. These companies do not retain, store or use personally identifiable information for any other purposes.
For questions about security, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call .
Access to Information
You have the right to request access to the information we record for you. You can do this by contacting . You will need to provide your order number. In order to comply with your request, we may ask you to verify your identity. We will fulfill your request by sending your information electronically, unless the requests expressly specifies a different method.
Information Correction and Deletion
If you believe that the information we have for you is incorrect, you are welcome to contact us so we can update it and keep your data accurate. Any data that is no longer needed for the purposes for shipping or email notifications can be deleted, unless your product is under warranty - In that case, your information will be kept for that use only.
If, at any point, you wish for DaVinci Vaporizer to delete information about you, you can email email@example.com or call .
Storage and Processing
Any information collected through the DaVinci Vaporizer website may be stored and processed in the United States, Europe, Canada or any other country in which DaVinci Vaporizer or its subsidiaries, affiliates or service providers maintain facilities. DaVinci Vaporizer may transfer information that we collect about you, including personal information, to affiliated entities, or to other third parties across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world.
If you are located in the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection that may differ from U.S. law, please note that we will not transfer information, including personal information, to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction.
DaVinci Vaporizer complies with the EU Data Protection Directive 95/49/EC framework as set forth by the European Union regarding the collection, use and retention of personal data from European Union member countries and Switzerland. DaVinci Vaporizer has certified that it adheres to the requirements of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access and enforcement.
International Privacy Laws
For personal data we received from the EEA, DaVinci Vaporizer has certified its compliance to the EU-US Privacy Shield as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use and retention of personal data from the European Union countries. We have certified that we adhere to the Privacy Shield principles of Notice, Choice, Accountability for Onward Transfers, Security, Data Integrity and Purpose Limitation, Access and Recourse, Enforcement & Liability when processing personal data from the EEA in the U.S.